+1 310 862-7100
|Please be sure to read these instructions prior to departing.
- Email email@example.com with the date you would like your 30 day service to be activated.
- You will receive your US number via email on this date
- Please include your Order ID
- We will reply with a confirmation email
You can use your SIM in the US/Mexico or Canada. Once your 30 day plan is active you are on the same unlimited calling/texting to North American number and 22GB plan. Please note your service does not allow calls to international numbers outside of North America.
Not sure how to insert your SIM? Google your phone model and insert SIM. YouTube has great how to videos with your specific model.
- Samsung phones typically insert under the back plate or under the battery.
- Apple phones have a SIM slot on the right edge of the phone.
Data Plan Setup:
Set your handsets Access Point Name (APN) to: wap.cingular (all other fields are blank)
How to set an APN:
(iPhone users: You cannot see the APN option until the foreign SIM card is inside. The settings will automatically revert to your current APN when you replace your US SIM Card)
iPhone 5, 6, 7 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>go into Cellular Data Options> set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
iPhone 4 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>set enable 3G to on>set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
Android 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
From the Home screen Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names (APNs) > Menu key (or three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/4.4 / 5
Settings menu > Wireless & Networks or Network Connections or Connections tab > More settings, More..., or More networks > Mobile networks/Cellular Networks > Access Point Names > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset, under Reset > Reset network settings > RESET SETTINGS > If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it > Tap RESET SETTINGS again > A confirmation message will display when complete > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
How to call/text:
- You can direct dial US numbers
- Please note your plan does not include calls/text to international numbers
Checking Your Credit:
- Dial *777# and send it like a call
Purchasing More Call Credit:
Activating your voicemail: (*Please note you must activate your voicemail in the US before departing or you will not be able to activate it once out of the US)
- Press and hold down the "1" key
- Follow the voice prompts to personalize your voicemail
Checking your voicemail:
- Press and hold down the "1" key
- Follow the voice prompts
- For AT&T support +1-916-843-4685
- For Cellular Abroad Support (M-F 8am-4pm PST):
- Your SIM card is good for 60 days from activation or the last time call credit was added.
Cellular Abroad is not responsible for typos, misinformation, change of service or menu prompts, lack of coverage or other possibilities that result in a lack of service or otherwise resulting in not being able to make or receive calls. We try to supply the most accurate information possible. Carrier rates, service plans and related information can change without notice. If you find any discrepancies between these instructions and your actual experience with the phone service or if you have useful additional information, we would appreciate any clarifications, suggestions or corrections. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.