+1 310 862-7100
- Email email@example.com a picture of the photo page of your passport or a valid drivers license (picture taken with a smartphone is fine) along with the date you would like your service to be activatedd.
- Please include your Order ID.
- We will reply with a confirmation email.
- Once activated all your initial or additionally purchased call bundles or data plans will be applied. Reminder: Data bundles last for 28 days from activation
Making test calls in the US are $2/min incoming and outgoing! You can put your SIM card into your phone and power it on to confirm your phone is unlocked and the SIM is valid. It will show reception on AT&T or T-mobile. You can edit contacts or play around in the menu, but you will be charged for calls or texts!
- If prompted your default PIN code is 1111.
Not sure how to insert your SIM? Google your phone model and insert SIM. YouTube has great how to videos with your specific model.
- Samsung phones typically insert under the back plate or under the battery.
- Apple phones have a SIM slot on the right edge of the phone.
Data Plan Setup:
- Set your handsets Access Point Name: (APN) to web.unomobile.it (all other fields are blank)
How to set an APN:
(iPhone users: You cannot see the APN option until the foreign SIM card is inside. The settings will automatically revert to your current APN when you replace your US SIM Card)
iPhone 5, 6, 7 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>go into Cellular Data Options> set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
iPhone 4 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>set enable 3G to on>set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
Android 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
From the Home screen Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names (APNs) > Menu key (or three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/4.4 / 5
Settings menu > Wireless & Networks or Network Connections or Connections tab > More settings, More..., or More networks > Mobile networks/Cellular Networks > Access Point Names > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset, under Reset > Reset network settings > RESET SETTINGS > If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it > Tap RESET SETTINGS again > A confirmation message will display when complete > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
From the Settings menu > Mobile Data (may say "More") > Access Point Names > Create New APN and Save through the Menu button > Go back one screen and tap the newly saved APN to enable.
How to Dial:
- Your Italian Cell to USA: 001 - area code - US Phone Number
- USA to your Italian Cell: 011- 39- Your Italian Number
- Italian Cell to Italy: Direct Dial Italian number excluding the 39
- Italy to Italian Cell: Your Italian number excluding the 39
Checking Your Credit:
- Dial *5002# and send it like a call - your credit balance will be displayed (displays in Euros not minutes, 10 Euros = 110 minutes/texts)
- Dial *104# and send it like a call to see your remaining data balance (1024mb = 1GB)
Purchasing More Call Credit:
- You can purchase 110 additional minutes for $29 from cellularabroad.com and credit will be auto added to your account.
- Additional options include:
Activating your voicemail:
- Dial 401002 SEND
- Choose option 4 for the language options
- Select option 2 for English
- Pressing option 7 will activate the voicemail.
Checking your voicemail:
- Dial 401003
- Select 5 to change the language
- Option 2 is English
- The default Pin is 1111
- For Uno Mobile support dial 401001 from your handset
- For Cellular Abroad Support (M-F 8am-4pm PST):
- From a landline (NOT available from payphones, mobile phones, and majority of hotels) 00-800-3623-3333
- From your handset 001-310-862-7100 (not a toll free call)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online
Roaming Rates in Europe: There is no longer roaming throughout the EU.
- Your Italian SIM card is good for 12 months from the last time call credit was added and will then be suspended for an additional 12 months. If credit is added to the SIM within this additional 12 month grace period your service will be reactivated along with any existing credit balance.
- You can recharge while in the US to extend your service life.
There is a 9 Euro per month line fee which will be deducted from your available balance. Typically your SIM will never have more than 9 euros on it as you are on a bundle plan which keeps your balance low. If you have added additional minute bundles we can deactivate this line fee if you want to save your remaining Euro's for your next trip! - Just email us at email@example.com.