+1 310 862-7100
Please be sure to read these instructions before you leave!
Your service allows 10GB at 4G speed (where available) over any given 30 day period.
SIM Card Setup
- Your SIM chip is in the envelope attached to these instructions.
- Your Service will be live on the departure set you set in the system
- Insert the SIM chip into your phone - typically the SIM bay is found underneath the back plate or battery on most Samsung phones. iPhone and iPad users have SIM trays that slide out from the top/side. The metal portion of your SIM chip should be facing the gold metal contact prongs inside your phone.
- Need a hand? YouTube offers great videos if you search for your phone model and How to insert SIM Card.
Data Plan Setup
Set your APN to ibox.tim.it
How to set an APN:
(iPhone users: You cannot see the APN option until the foreign SIM card is inside. The settings will automatically revert to your current APN when you replace your US SIM Card)
iPhone 5, 6 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>go into Cellular Data Options> set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
iPhone 4 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>set enable 3G to on>set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
Android 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
From the Home screen Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names (APNs) > Menu key (or three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/4.4
Settings menu > Wireless & Networks or Network Connections or Connections tab > More settings, More..., or More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset, under Reset > Reset network settings > RESET SETTINGS > If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it > Tap RESET SETTINGS again > A confirmation message will display when complete > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
To reach Cellular Abroad for support:
- From a landline, (NOT from payphones, mobile phones, and majority of hotels) Cellular Abroad can be reached 8am to 4pm PST, Monday - Friday with English customer support at 00-800-3623-3333. Please note that some hotels may charge for toll free calls.
You may reach also reach us at +1-310-862-7100 (not a toll free call) or via email at email@example.com.
© 2016 Cellular Abroad