+1 310 862-7100
|Please be sure to read these instructions
prior to departing for Germany.
- Email email@example.com with the date you would like your service to be activated.
- Please include your Order ID or German phone number.
- We will reply with a confirmation email
Once you arrive in Germany!
- You must text the phrase FLEXIXXL to 55255 to activate your service plan (3GB of data/1000 minutes).
- You will receive a text message reply.
- You must reply "JA" to this message.
- You will then receive another text as a confirmation.
- Make sure your Access Point Name (APN) is set to:
- APN: internet.t-d1.de
Username: leave blank
Password: leave blank
How to set an APN:
(iPhone users: You cannot see the APN option until the foreign SIM card is inside. The settings will automatically revert to your current APN when you replace your US SIM Card)
iPhone 5, 6 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>go into Cellular Data Options> set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
iPhone 4 - Settings>Cellular>set Cellular Data to on>set enable 3G to on>set Data Roaming to on> go into Cellular Data Network> set APN
Android 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
From the Home screen Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names (APNs) > Menu key (or three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/4.4 / 5
Settings menu > Wireless & Networks or Network Connections or Connections tab > More settings, More..., or More networks > Mobile networks/Cellular Networks > Access Point Names > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset, under Reset > Reset network settings > RESET SETTINGS > If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it > Tap RESET SETTINGS again > A confirmation message will display when complete > Menu key or (three-vertical-dot icon) > Create new APN use Menu key again to Save.
- Your plan is now active.
- The SIM card has been inserted for rental and purchase orders.
- If you purchased the SIM card only - Snap out the SIM chip from the SIM card and insert the chip into your GSM Phone with the metal portion facing down as to make contact with the contact prongs. If prompted, enter the 4 digit pin number located on the plastic SIM card holder.
How to Dial
- Your German Cell Number to USA: 001 - area code - phone number
- US to German Cell: 011 - your German phone number (starting with 49)
- Your German Cell Number to Germany: 0 - phone number
- Germany to Your German Cell Number: 0 - your German phone number (minus 49 country code)
Checking Your Credit - Free
- Dial *141# SEND - your current balance will appear on the screen
Purchasing More Talk Time
To add another 30 days of 500 minutes and 1GB data plan ($59)
Call 001-310-862-7100 from your handset
Or toll-free from a landline at 00 800 3623 3333
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online
You may also order online at: http://www.cellularabroad.com/germanyrecharge.php.
Voice Mail - 0.09 per minute
By default your voicemail is set to on.
International Roaming rates throughout the European Union
- Incoming calls within the EU: 0.02 Euro cents per minute
- Outgoing calls within the EU: 0.14 Euro cents per minute
- Incoming texts within the EU: Free
- Outgoing texts within the EU: 0.15 Euro cents per message
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls with the US or Canada: 1.49 Euros per minute
- Incoming texts with the US or Canada: Free
- Outgoing texts with the US or Canada: 0.15 Euro cents per message
- Data roaming within the EU: 0.23 Euro cents per MB
For Lebara - €0.15 euro cents per minute
- 5588 then option 0
- 018 0653 2272
For Cellular Abroad
- 8am to 4pm PST, M-F
- From your cell phone at 001-310-862-7100 (not toll free)
- From a landline 00-800-3623-3333 - toll free
- Email email@example.com
Call credit must be added once every 80 days or your SIM card will expire. Your initial 80 day service life begins on the day you've requested to have your service activated.
You will find a copy of these instructions on our website at http://www.cellularabroad.com/germany_lebaraSIMop.php.
Cellular Abroad is not responsible for typos, misinformation, change of service or menu prompts, lack of coverage or other possibilities that result in a lack of service or otherwise resulting in not being able to make or receive calls. We try to supply the most accurate information possible. Carrier rates, service plans and related information can change without notice. If you find any discrepancies between these instructions and your actual experience with the phone service or if you have useful additional information, we would appreciate any clarifications, suggestions or corrections. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2016 Cellular Abroad