+1 310 862-7100
|Please be sure to read these instructions
prior to departing for France.
Activating Your Service
Email email@example.com with the date you would like your service to be activated.
- Your Lebara Mobile France cell phone number
- User's name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Once you arrive in France!
You must text LRG to 22241 to activate your service plan!
How to Dial/Text
Your French Cell Number to USA: 001 - area code - phone number
US to French Cell: 011 - Your French number
Your French Cell Number to France: Direct dial French number
France to Your French Cell Number: 0 - Your French phone number - (minus the 33 country code)
Voice Mail - (toll free)
- Dial 2345 to go to your voicemail box.
- Dial 2 to erase, 3 to replay, or 4 to store the current message and listen to the next message.
- If there are no messages; dial 1 to listen to archived messages, dial 2 to change your personal greeting, and dial 3 to change your voice mail settings.
Checking Your Credit (toll free)
- Dial *133# and SEND it like a call to see your credit balance
- Or dial 2323 SEND it like a call to hear your credit balance
- Contact Lebara France
- 2300 from your handset while in France (0.20 Euro cents per min)
- 0811 29 2323 from a land line
- Contact Cellular Abroad
- 8am to 4pm PST, M - F
- From your handset 001-310-862-7100
- Toll-free from a UK landline 00 800 3623 3333
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online
Cellular Abroad is not responsible for typos, misinformation, change of service or menu prompts, lack of coverage or other possibilities that result in a lack of service or otherwise resulting in not being able to make or receive calls. We try to supply the most accurate information possible. Carrier rates, service plans and related information can change without notice. If you find any discrepancies between these instructions and your actual experience with the phone service or if you have useful additional information, we would appreciate any clarifications, suggestions or corrections. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
© 2016 Cellular Abroad