France iPhone Rental Instructions
+1 310 862-7100
|Please be sure to read these instructions
prior to departing for France.
In the US/Canada
You can power the phone on and connect to Wi-Fi.
You can add your iTunes account to the phone - please remember to delete this before returning the phone!
Activating Your Service
Email email@example.com with the date you would like your service to be activated.
- Your Lebara Mobile France cell phone number
- User's name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Once you arrive in France!
You must text LRG to 22241 to activate your service plan!
How to Dial/Text
Your French Cell Number to USA: 001 - area code - phone number
US to French Cell: 011 - Your French number
Your French Cell Number to France: Direct dial French number
France to Your French Cell Number: 0 - Your French phone number - (minus the 33 country code)
Voice Mail - (toll free)
- Dial 2345 to go to your voicemail box.
- Dial 2 to erase, 3 to replay, or 4 to store the current message and listen to the next message.
- If there are no messages; dial 1 to listen to archived messages, dial 2 to change your personal greeting, and dial 3 to change your voice mail settings.
Checking Your Credit (toll free)
- Dial *133# and SEND it like a call to see your credit balance
- Or dial 2323 SEND it like a call to hear your credit balance
Data Bundle Issues
- Make sure your phone's APN is set to: fr.lebara.mobi
- Username: wap
- Password: wap
- Make sure your Data is enabled and Data Roaming is set to on
- iPhone - Settings>Cellular>Cellular Network Data>Access Point Name - replace the existing APN
- Contact Lebara France
- 2300 from your handset while in France (0.20 Euro cents per min)
- 0811 29 2323 from a land line
- Contact Cellular Abroad
- 8am to 4pm PST, M - F
- From your handset 001-310-862-7100
- Toll-free from a UK landline 00 800 3623 3333
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online