|International Data SIM Card for Egypt
Egypt SIM Card Features
Egypt SIM Card Information
- U.K. and U.S. phone numbers (US number for incoming calls only)
- Unlimited free incoming calls in more than 70 countries
- $5.00 initial credit included – 10 minutes of outbound calls from most countries
- Low outgoing rates
- Prepaid service – no bills, contracts, or hidden fees
- One phone number in all destinations
- Voice mail, text messaging*, and 24/7 , U.S. based customer support
- Auto recharge talk credit from your handset via SMS
- Easy to check your call credit 24/7
- Automated credit service - New for 2012!
- Easy to add talk time
- Uses the same GSM technology that over 200 countries around the world use.
- Includes FREE shipping option**
* Inbound and outbound SMS text messaging not available from the U.S.-based number
** Express options also available
RIM Blackberry model handsets are not compatible with data services.
|International Calling Rates from Egypt
Activating Your Service for Egypt:
Simply make a call in order to activate your Talk Abroad™ International SIM card. Your service is valid for 12 months from the day of activation. Recharging your SIM card (adding talk time), extends the validity for another 12 months from the day you add the credit. Please note that while the service does work in North America (in areas with GSM coverage), the service is intended for use overseas and therefore, placing a call from your handset in North America is expensive.
Your Phone Number:
You will have U.K. and U.S. phone numbers, regardless of where you are traveling. Your phone numbers are emailed to you the same day you place an order, and will be clearly marked on you invoice.
Checking Your Credit:
You may check your credit at any time by dialing *187# on your handset. This is a free service. You will receive a text message with your current credit. You will also receive an SMS text message after each call notifying you of your current credit.
Adding Talk Time to Your SIM Card:
You can add talk time at any time - together with your purchase as well as prior to and during your trip. You can add $29 to your account at any time, instantly, by dialing a simple 3-digit number. Previous call credit will accumulate with your new call credit.
Making and Receiving Calls:
When you make a call, charges begin only when the other party answers the call or if the call goes to voicemail. Outgoing and incoming call charges, where applicable, are based on 60-second intervals.
You can also purchase other SIM cards as well for other countries to where you may be traveling. (This option is good for those planning on doing a lot of local calling.) We also offer an international roaming National Geographic Talk Abroad™ rental that is convenient for travel to multiple countries. (This option is useful for those wanting a single number for use in multiple countries and who will be making more calls back home than locally.)