Australia Prepaid Recharge Card
only US$19.00 for $10AUD of talk time credit
Save time by starting your stay in the Australia with an additional AUD $10 of talk time. Each of these recharges gives about 200 minutes of calls to the US or Canada or about 50 minutes in Australia (estimated time - excludes AUD $0.29 flagfall costs). Incoming calls are free while at your destination.
|Unlimited Plan add-on
only $49.00 - Unlimited calls and 3GB of data for 30 days
Get unlimited outgoing calls to any Australian or North American phone number, as well as 3GB of high-speed data connectivity for 30 days. This unlimited plan excludes international SMS text messages, which are still billed at $0.15 per message.
Although Lebara recharge cards can be found at convenience stores and gas stations throughout Australia, many of our customers like the convenience of having a spare recharge card (or more) available before they arrive in Australia. Busy executives, parents who want to make sure their traveling children can always reach them and those who may not be near a typical point of sale find that buying one or more recharge cards from Cellular Abroad makes for a smart investment. If you're running low on talk time late one Australian night, you're just a phone call away from a recharge.
It's important to remember that all your incoming calls are free, so you can save a lot of money by having people call you back to your Australian number when traveling. Also, since incoming calls are always free, you will always be able to receive calls, even if you've run out of call credit.
Reasons to Buy from Cellular Abroad:
- Have extra talk time credit to add to your prepaid account as soon as you arrive
- Each $10 AUD recharge gives about 200 minutes of calls to the US, Canada or Australia
- It's the most convenient way to add extra call credits
- Saves time if a point-of-sale location is not available
- More talk time is just a phone call away!
- Our customer service is available Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm PST.
- Any Cellular Abroad customer can take advantage of phone-in recharges
How to Add Credit to your Prepaid Lebara Account:
- Select ‘Account’ on your mobile phone menu, then ‘Payment’ then ‘Voucher’.
- Enter your Lebara account PIN and follow the instructions.
To Order by Phone:
You can purchase additional recharge codes (from our Lebara recharge cards) via phone whenever you need to add more call credits to your prepaid account. No need to ship you a card! Just call Cellular Abroad at 0011-1-310-862-7100 and we can sell you as many recharge codes as you need. Our office hours are 8AM to 4PM PST, Monday through Saturday.
You must recharge your card at least once every 6 months or you will forfeit your Australian cellular number and remaining credit. You must be in Australia to add talk time to your prepaid account.
For detailed information on using the Australia Prepaid SIM card, please click here.