You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent by you and that you will be responsible for all activities that take place as a result of access to the Services via your Account (whether authorized by you or not).
You must not use the Site, Services or any Content:
- for unlawful or fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, receive, upload, download, use, or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, malicious, threatening, racist, indecent, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, menacing, or otherwise objectionable
- to harass, stalk, inconvenience, cause annoyance, or needless anxiety to any person, impersonate any other person, or act in a way which may reasonably be objectionable, or is otherwise injurious to Third Parties
- in any way that breaches copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy, or infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of others
- other than for your own private and personal use, not for any commercial purposes, or to send commercial advertising or promotional material
- in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Services or access to the Services to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way
- in any way that infringes other customers' use and enjoyment of the Services
- to initiate the sending of unsolicited advertising, promotional material including without limitation junk-mail for commercial or non-commercial reasons
- to send anything which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any Spam; or
- other than in accordance with the acceptable use policies of any connected networks, relevant third party service providers, or any other conditions notified to you prior to your use of the Services.
- You are also expressly advised that Cellular Abroad may restrict WAP or internet access to any URL or Content that is illegal or Cellular Abroad reasonably believes is contrary to this AUP
In addition, you shall:
- not use multiple log-ins for disruptive purposes or in a manner calculated to annoy or upset others
- not forward, send, transmit, or transfer any part of any Content to another person
- not re-sell, copy, or incorporate into any other work part or all of the material available on the Services in any form save that you may print or download extracts of the material for your personal use only
- not store, modify, transmit, distribute, broadcast, or publish any part of the Content in a way that breaches the provisions of this section
- not use port-scanning software on any Content or Services
- comply fully with any additional conditions displayed relating to particular Content or Services which may apply and comply with all other instructions issued by us from time to time regarding use of the Services and the Content; or
- not use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, spiders, or scripts to access, monitor, or copy any part of the Site, except where this is expressly approved of by Cellular Abroad in advance in writing.
- not without our written consent, save as permitted by law, and shall not permit any other person to: (a) copy, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any other way interfere with any software provided as part of the Services; or (b) create any new software partly, or wholly based on the software; or (c) transfer, assign, or sub-license your right to use the software, or attempt to do so.
Cellular Abroad reserves the right to modify the above at any time without prior notice.
Please note that Cellular Abroad if approached with complaints relating to any of the above violations Cellular Abroad will cooperate and assist the police, law enforcement and regulatory bodies with their investigations in order to bring such misuse and violations to an end.